Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Frosty the Snowman...

IT SNOWED!!!! Ryan has been so bothered with the weather in Utah- so warm and rainy- ugh! But, It finally snowed...a ton... and Ryan and Jane both loved it!!
They made a snowman together- Jane's very first one. It was absolutely darling to see them working so hard together on "Frosty" as Jane called him.
I brought out some produce for the face and we had a fabulous "Frosty the snowman" in our front yard. Here are his proud makers...
A close-up of our rather grumpy looking snowman!
Here's Beckham outside for the big reveal!
Jane admired him for quite some time before I was able to coax her back inside.
Our snowman didn't last long. We came outside the next morning to a headless "Frosty"...Whether it was the warmer weather that was the cause or some naughty kids around the park (I wouldn't put it past 'em) we will never know. But, we loved him while we had him!! Thanks for the good times, "Frosty"!

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

That is one awesome frosty!! :)