Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Randomness!!

I love the Christmas season!! Especially now that I have a child who is old enough to know what is going on and actually care!! Jane is so so fun to have around during this season. Nearly every day Jane will ask me, "Mama, is it Christmas time?" with a BIG smile on her face. And I will never forget how absolutely giddy with excitement she has gotten when we have done anything "Christmasy"...put up our Christmas tree, gone to see Christmas lights dancing to music, going to the Festival of the Trees and especially...seeing Santa!!
Jane has known what to ask Santa for, for quite some time now. So when Santa asked her what she would like for Christmas she declared "A Belle dress!" We had a wonderful time going to Jane's school Christmas Party at Kids' Village. Santa was there, a glorious array of yummy things to eat, an adorable craft for the kids to make and bring home and even a little gift for mommy and daddy that Jane had made that we picked up on the way out. So FUN!!
Here's just an adorable picture of my sweet little guy, Beckham, all decked out in his winter gear while we explored the Black Friday deals at Target...they were awesome by the way:)
Here's Jane with her cousins, Braden and Ashton, eating ice cream on one of our Saturday lunch outings with my family!! I have the BEST family in the world :)
And last but not least... this gem of a pic was on Ryan's iphone, taken at Disneyland while I was on some ride, and I just had to post it. I just think Beckham's face is hilarious...strangely similar to the Queen of Hearts:) Oh poor boy...he didn't know what the heck was going on! We had fun though.

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

How did I miss this post!?! Its is so cute! I can't wait until Mae knows a little more what is going on it will be so fun!! love you!