Monday, December 27, 2010

There's no way I am 27!!!

This passed December 22nd, I turned 27 years old. First of all, I still feel like I am 21 so hearing that I am actually turning 27 really freaks me out. Second of all, time flies WAAAAAAY too fast and I cannot believe that another year has passed and another birthday has come and gone.

Ya know it doesn't really seem fair that when you are young you just can't seem to grow up fast enough and now that I am older and actually want time to SLOW down so I can savor each moment more fully...it seems to be flying past faster than ever...oh well, more motivation to really make the most of every day :)

My birthday was so wonderful! It started off with a family breakfast at Jim's...the BEST ever!!
Midday was spent at home with the fam, where my sister came to visit. She's my bestest friend ever so that was GREAT! She got me the most darling footy jammies. I have always been jealous of kids when they wear them, they look so comfy. And they are!
And that evening, I got to go to dinner with my fabulous family at Iggy's. It was way too loud, but delicious and so fun. Everyone was there except for Matthew, Courtney and their darling kids...we missed you guys :) Our friends, Geoff and Holly and Jake and his new, cute wife even randomly showed up to the same restaurant and were seated right behind us...what are the odds. It was fun to see them too!!
Here's Wendy with my FAVORITE new little nephew, Jack. Bryan and Wendy were so sweet to come even with a brand new baby :)
The night ended with my favorite treat...a Cocoa Bean cupcake...yay!!
What a great year it has been for me and such a wonderful birthday to start a new fabulous year!!

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

Hahahahaha! I LOVE the footed jammies!!!!! I think I want some too, but I've never seen them for adults. This was great to see you in them. :) You look cozy!