My kids have been so excited for Spring Break and have had a long list of "To Do's" for Spring Break. We decided to get an early start on the fun by playing an April Fool's trick on Ryan. The kids did a great job pretending to be sick- hehe. When Ryan came home, the kids were in their jammies, layed out on the couch with wet rags on their heads and the throw up bowl out and ready. When Ryan came home, we really had him worried for several good seconds before Beckham started giggling :)
The kiddos didn't have school today and Ryan had a lot of work to do, so the kids and I planned on having some fun. When several of our initial plans fell through, we ended up going to Sacramento to go to Sunderland. But first we got to visit my Aunt who lives there!! It was such a fun surprise to see my cousin who was in town for a few days. She was sweet and helped me out with feeding Elsie :)
Jane and Beckham loved the darling little play house that they had! The chalkboard table was a particular favorite :) I may need to steal this idea one day!
Beckham loves to water with a watering can and they were very sweet to let him give their garden an extra watering today :)
Elsie got to explore as well :)
We had lunch on their lovely patio with their sweet dog :)
I caught Beckham, who is a sweet, quiet kid, chatting my Uncle's ear off. He was sweet to listen to him and it was darling... so I had to snap a pic!
We had such a lovely time hanging out in their lovely backyard in the beautiful California sunshine.
I was trying to not take up too much of their family time and leave before we overstayed our welcome, but the kids were having too much fun. And my sweet Aunt was so nice to play with them :)!! So, it took us a bit longer to get out of their hair :) I think we could have stayed there all day :)
I was finally able to lure my kids away with the promise of heading to Funderland! It was crazy busy there so it took us 2 hours to ride only 5 small rides...but we still had fun. The kids loved this dragon roller coaster :)
There were lots of other fun rides...however...from here on out I had Elsie in my arms and was struggling to keep her happy until we finished the rides. So unfortunately, I didn't get any other pictures except this one right before we left.
We had such a fun but exhausting day! I will need to sleep well tonight to prepare for more Spring Break fun. I love hanging out with this cute kiddos all day :)
1 comment:
Terrible, terrible, April fools joke! But man oh man does Aunt Julie's house look dreamy or what!!! I think I could live in California with that amazing weather!! Looks fun! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment