Well, the dreaded day came...I did not want our sweet little Elsie to grow up so fast...but she went and turned one in the blink of an eye!! Though I am sad my baby is growing so fast, she sure is an adorable, goofy, super fun 1 year old!! The kids and I always love an excuse to party, so we had some fun for Elsie's bday :) We decorated with all pink and girly colors and had our most favorite cupcakes!!
All day, Elsie wore her birthday girl pin! She got lots of love from everyone as we dropped off and picked up Jane and Beckham from school. I help out in Beckham's classroom every day so all the kids and teachers know Elsie very well. So, when we got to class they gave her a crown and everyone sang Happy Birthday to her!! It was adorable!
Once Ryan came home we were finally able to have a little celebration for our sweet Elsie! She seemed pretty excited to be getting her very own , entire, cupcake to eat!!
She wasted no time, and dug right in- haha!!
We had to give her a bath right after because she got the cupcake all over her and was breaking out in a rash. When she was all clean, she got to open a few presents!!
Grandma and Grandpa Dick gave her some darling summer outfits!! She couldn't wait to try them on :)
We gave her a few special things as well :)
Goodness, we just absolutely adore Elsie! She has been the most perfect addition to our little family and she makes us all so happy! She is such a goof...staying in line with the rest of my kids:) One of her favorite things, is when I lay out freshly clean laundry to fold!! She loves playing and rolling in it! It is just so funny to watch and keeps her entertained for a good long time! :) I snapped some pretty good pictures of one of these "laundry fun" sessions :)
Happy Happy Birthday to our darling little Elsie! We just love her like crazy :) Sometimes I wish I could freeze time- but since I can't, I am trying to enjoy every moment with my amazing kiddos :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She is so grown up! I love those pictures of her rolling around in your clean laundry! haha love that little girly!!
Post a Comment