School with Beckham rolls onward and we have just completed weeks E and F!! For F week we made faces with play dough!!
Here is the face I made...
Beckham's face was much cooler, I think!! He even gave his guy whiskers :)
He colored some fish with glitter glue. Since he loves glue of all kinds, this was a hit. And I think it turned out beautiful!!!
Beckham got a Frozen drink!!
We read an interactive story about a colorful little fish...
We made a feather hat!!
He painted a sun catcher of a Flying air balloon!
And of course we worked in his work book :) He is getting so good at these work book activities!!
He did a special food puzzle all on his own!!
And of course he mastered writing his letters F and E!!
E week was a little more challenging to find fun things to do. But we managed to find some fun things to do... We made an elephant mask. He looks a little freaky...
We dyed Eggs.
They turned out so good!!
And we had a really fun Easter Egg hunt!! Each egg had a healthy snack inside!!
As a final "hoo rah" for F week. We went to Fifer Farms Fall Festival and had blast!!! Pictures of that to come later!!! We love fall and we are loving school...Jane and Beckham both!!
1 comment:
SOOOOO cute mare! Lots of very fun activities and lots of learning are going on at your house! I love it! Love ya!
Post a Comment