As a grand finale to our "F" Week, Beckham, Jane and I went to Fifer Farms' Fall Festival!!! The kids look forward to this every year!! They have so much fun :) It was a beautiful 90 degree fall day (crazy Delaware weather!!).
The huge slide is a favorite...if Ryan were there he would have been going down too!!
Beckham's favorite was the duck racing game.
Although, Jane and Beckham did do this zip line about 10 times each. So perhaps this should win the prize for favorite ride. In fact, I am pretty sure that someday when I have a yard of my own...a zip line will have to be part of it, somehow!!
And of course, the kids got to paint their pumpkins!!
The kids also played in the huge corn pit:)
This weekend was super great because it was conference weekend!! I LOVE conference weekend. On Saturday, it was Rider Pride Day for Jane's school district and Jane had a performance there, so we had to make an appearance!! Luckily, conference doesn't start until noon on the east coast so it worked out perfectly!!
Jane and Beckham got to eat free blue Italian ice!! Yum!! We also got free lunch, prizes and treats!! It really was a huge affair and alot of fun!!
We played games too :)
But, the highlight of the day was Jane's performance!! It was darling!!
And Jane fell down once...this picture caught her right in the act-hehe!! Oh my sweet Jane :)
We even made it home in time to watch Conference!! It was wonderful.
I love Fall and am so thankful for the Fall fun we get to have as a family :)
1 comment:
ahh Fifer farms!!! That place is awesome! Wish we could be there in the fall to experience the fall festival! I also wish I could have been there for Jane's performance! I remember going to Kids village to watch her perform and it was sooooo fun! Miss you guys like CARRRAZZZY! Love you all!
Post a Comment