Saturday, April 2, 2011
Sleeping Beauty's Castle!
Ryan and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple...the most beautiful place EVER!! Jane and Beckham had never been there so last Saturday, Ryan and I decided to go and spend some time around the temple. It was wonderful! Jane LOVED it and kept calling it Sleeping Beauty's castle :)


Beckham just loved running around and being free!!
We also went to the temple visitors center. I had never been there before....so sad...I know. It was really cool!! Jane loved the beautiful big pictures of Jesus' life.

She also thought walking up to the statue of Christ was amazing! At one point we heard her exclaim, "I've never seen this in all my life!" It was so funny!
In the basement there was a very fascinating display about ancient prophets as well as Joseph Smith. It was really wonderful!
As we were getting in the car to go home Jane said, "That was not a little bit of fun, it was a lot of fun!" She is so cute. And Beckham was so cooperative, patient and such a good boy the whole time!! What a fun day we had at the "Sleeping Beauty's castle"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so surprised you've never been to the visitor's center!! I love that place. I love that Jane thought the temple was a castle. That's definitely a girls' perspective. :)
Post a Comment