Sunday, March 27, 2011
Family Night!!
I won a free ticket at Roberts to one of their family nights that they hold every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. We went last Monday, and it was so darling! We were able to make a little journal for Jane and Beckham. They had treats, too!
Jane got to punch the holes for the little books...she loved feeling so grown up. The lady helping us was darling and made Jane feel like such a big girl :)
She especially loved using the glue stick to glue all the pieces together.
Here is her finished product! She had so much fun :)
I made Bekcham's book while poor Ryan chased him all around. I think they turned out pretty good!
Beckham looked at his book for about .5 seconds and was done...oh well, I had fun making it and what a fun family night this was!!
I had to include these cute pics of the kiddos. Beckham just started standing at the counter with Jane to eat snacks!! He LOVES feeling so grown up. These kids are just growing up way too fast :)

Family time is the BEST!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That family night looks fun! What a cute idea! I really need to scrapbook. will you do it for me?! :)
Post a Comment