Saturday, November 5, 2016

Jane's My Little Pony 9th Birthday!!

 Our little Jolly Jane is 9!!! I really can't believe how fast Jane has grown and what a lovely, amazing young lady she has become!!  I am so proud to be her mom! She is smart and so talented and such a determined young lady!!  We are so lucky to have her in our lives!!
On Jane's actual birthday, we just opened a few presents from grandparents and went out to dinner!  Jane is an adit reader and was so excited when she opened one of her favorite books which was given to her by Grandma and Grandpa Dick!!
 A few days later, we had yet another My Little Pony Party for Jane!! I believe this is the third year in a row she has requested a MLP party.  Her passion for it continues to burn bright :) My Little Pony is such a wholesome and fun show that I am ok with her still loving it...there are a lot worse things she could be in to...however, being creative with the same party theme every year is a bit of a challenge :)!

I had fun with the decorations since we were able to have the party outside this year!! I made this beautiful rainbow canopy! There's a better picture of it later on! I think it turned out pretty good!

 Here is where we had the schedule of super fun events displayed with all the fun supplies!!
 Here's another view of the rainbow canopy :)
 The girls had fun playing on the trampoline while we waited for everyone to arrive!!
 We began by having lunch which was provided by the ponies, Apple Jack and Fluttershy!!! There were a lot of apple themed treats available :)

 Next, we played pin the tail on Princess Cadence!
 All the kids loved this game...pretty sure we had several cheaters in our midst- haha!!

 We played My Litte Pony Bingo!
 The kids each made a twilight sparkle magic memory box, complete with glitter glue and lots of jewels!!


 Here's all the cute ladies and 2 boys :) getting ready for the "Rainbow Dash" Dash!
 Next the kids got to search for Rarity's gems in the rock pit!!  This was a blast!

 Elsie particularly loved finding the "boofidal" gems :)

 We had apple cider cupcakes that looked like apples since Apple Jack was in charge of the food at Jane's party :)
Jane's 9th party was a huge success and we had a ton of fun!!  We couldn't be prouder of our Jolly Jane.  It is such a pleasure to watch her grow!!

No comments: