I must admit, I have some pretty amazing kiddos!! And they are growing up so much faster than I want them to. Beckham is 5 and is attending a transitional Kindergarten class. His teacher just raves about what a good boy he is in class :) Jane is 7 and is in 1st grade...she will be getting baptized this year!! And last but not least, our sweet little Elsie is almost 1!!! Our time in California is almost over and we will soon be on our way on another cross country adventure to our new home in Missouri!! However, I will always remember California as being the place where my baby grew into a toddler :) and we had to capture our beautiful kiddos at this sweet moment in time!! So, this past weekend we did a photo shoot!! I styled it and Ryan (who really is a very fantastic photographer) took the pictures!! I must say we make a pretty great team, because I am thrilled with the way these turned out!!!
Ryan was a trooper when I made him take this picture with Beckham- hehe!! It was just too cute to pass up :)
This one is one of my favorite!! Just look at these adorable kiddos!!!
This is Ryan's favorite...I admit its pretty funny:)
Here's a very cool one of just our "superman" Beckham!!
We tried out the timer on our camera to see if we could pull off a family pic...and we managed to get a pretty good one :)
These too are getting too big!!
I loved these ones of Elsie with the bubbles!
Such a sweetie:)
These ones are so neat!! We love the ladder on the tree in the background!! Like I said...Ryan has some serious photography skills!!
Another favorite!!
What a beauty!!
sooo handsome!!
This one is to die for!!
A few more of this darling baby!!
And one last one of this stud in the cool tree!!
It was a beautiful California day for a photo shoot and though we all wanted to kill each other at least once during this process :) it turned out to be fun and they look amazing!! What a magical year in California this has been!!
4 comments:
I didn't realize your time in California would be so quick. What part of Missouri are you headed to? We're only a couple hours from the northwestern part of the state. You'll love it here in the midwest. The questionable weather makes great people :)
Your family is adorable. Great job with the pictures!!
Rachel:) we will love in Warrensburg, MO. And we will be there at least four years!! That would be so neat if we were near by you. Perhaps we could get together or something:)!!!
You do have some pretty darn beautiful kids!!! I love all these pictures and your colors were beautiful too! Good job to all of you for getting them done :)!!!
Post a Comment