Wednesday, January 22, 2014

And the Learning Continues...

 It has been awhile since I posted about school for Beckham!!  Through all the Holidays and Ryan leaving and all the craziness that has been going on, we have continued doing our letter of the week!! We are getting really close to finishing the alphabet!!  Beckham loves learning and is just such a smarty pants!!  I am so so proud of him.I have stopped taking pictures of everything we do, but here are a few ideas of what we have been up to...

For letter L:
We did a special Lightning McQueen puzzle.
 A lady bug sun catcher art project.
 He got to dress a silly lion...
 Of course we have continued working on his handwriting and letters and recognizing their sounds!!!  He is doing amazingly!!
 A lion mask.
 We have continued to complete his work book pages.
 For M week:
He made a mosaic mouse, listened and danced to music, etc.
 For N week:
We made noodle art, a fruit loop necklace, and ate nuts- Beckham's favorite snack. Etc.
 For O week:
We grew some Orbeez, ate at Olive garden, wore orange etc.
 For P week:

 We made a pirate mask
 And a puppy mask.
 I, of course, did week Q ... but with all the holiday madness, I must have not gotten any pictures.  We made a porcupine with quills made out of Q-tips, played the quiet game with Jane...rather unsuccessfully, played a quilt matching game I have, etc.

For week R:
We made rabbit puppets!!

 Did a Rhino puzzle.
 Made sparkly rainbows.
 For S week:
We randomly got some snow to play in- hehe!!
 Made a strawberry art project.
 Read a story together called "Stone Soup"
 For T week:
We did a Truck puzzle.
 Made a tiger mask.
 painted a Turkey
 And read "The Tortoise and the Hare"
I have had so much fun with Beckham while he learns!!!  I am one lucky mama to have such smarty pants kids!!

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

I love Beckham's smile in the first picture! so cute!! you are amazing sister!!