Monday, October 28, 2013

Ryan's Adventures With His Sisters!!

      We were so excited when we heard that two of Ryan's three sisters were going to visit us in Delaware!! For Ryan's sister, Angie, this was her first time on the East coast!! So Ryan and his two sisters, Angie and Jillyn planned lots of East coast adventures for while they were here :) I mostly stayed with the kids at home while they traveled around resulting in a terrible lacking of pictures...thanks to Ryan who puts much less emphasis pictoral documentation than I do :) However, I did get several really nice pictures...

Here we are at our favorite restaraunt in Delaware, Cantwell's Tavern!! 

 
 Here are my lovely sisters-in-law saying their last goodbyes to Jane and Beckham...my kids were so sad to have their super fun aunts leave :(

 I MADE Ryan promise to take some pictures of New York while they were there. So, I got a few good ones at least. They got to go see the Statue of Liberty which sounded awesome!!


 The view from on top...

Though I don't have any pictures of it, Ryan and his sisters also went many other places in New York, they even saw the broadway, Wicked!! They also went to Philly and spent a lot of time in DC.  The kids and I had so much fun when we were able to see Aunt Angie and Jillyn!!  They were so sweet, and gave Jane and Beckham a lot of attention!! My kids were pretty torn up when they had to leave :(

Thank you Angie and Jillyn for coming to little ol' Delaware to visit us!! We had so much fun and hope to see you again soon :)!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So fun!! That would have been such a whirlwind for the kids if they went along, but I'm sure it was very hard to not be with Ryan and his sisters. I'm glad they got to see you. We're going to have to go try that restaurant!