Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!!

Though there were a few snags...we had a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend!! On Memorial Day, the kids, Ryan and I drove to Heber to see Thomas the Train!! The kids like to watch that show occassionally, and Beckham just really LOVES "choo choos", as he calls them. So, we thought that would be a fun outing!!

While excitedly running after Thomas, as he chugged away, Beckham tripped and literally caught himself with his face...ouch!! His poor little lip instantly swelled up to three times its usual size, his mouth was bleeding, his nose was bleeding, and he was just VERY upset...naturally! It was awful. But, he is a trooper and still tried to enjoy the day :) He's such a tough little dude!
Here are Ryan and the kids watching Thomas get ready to chug away... it was very cute!



It was a little chilly, winter coats and hats in May. CRAZY!! But it was so fun to see Jane and Beckham get so excited to see Thomas!
Here is a picture of the snow covered mountains as we drove down the canyon...snow in June...almost...what is going on with the weather lately?
This is poor little Beckham trying to smile with his ginormous fat lip...oh it was so sad. I love this little guy to bits!!
The Friday before, Ryan's sister, Angie, and her to two boys came over!! It was so delightful to have them over. We had a lot of fun. I loved this picture of everyone gathered together on the couch watching "Up"
I had to include this picture of Jane. She had requested a princess sandwich on Saturday for lunch...and this is what I came up with. She is truly obsessed with princesses...and I love it!!
We had a huge moving sale on Saturday which started at the crack of dawn... but was VERY successful. And we were able to go over to the Dick's house for a rainy BBQ on Memorial Day. We even got a free car wash because Ryan is in the military!! It was a great weekend...even though it was exhausting, too!!

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

Poor little beckahm! that picture kills me it looks so bad! But it looks like you have a fun holiday! you guys always try to make the best of the holidays, i love it!