Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life is movin' along...

The time has been passing fast, yet slow at the same time to when the fam and I will move to Delaware. I am so excited for new adventures and a new house in Delaware, that I can barely contain myself. However, I am realizing more and more how sad it will be to not be able to call my sis and hang out any time I want to, or have weekly visits from my mom, visit my grandpma, play at my mom's house, look at the beautiful Utah mountains, etc etc. This is a bitter, sweet time. However, I am excited and grateful for our future.

In the mean time, we have been movin' right along with life, keeping VERY busy. Crestline has become crazy busy with the coming of summer. We are slowly but surely preparing for our big move, and my kids are getting bigger, funner and mostly busier. We have been doing alot to stay busy and entertained. A new hobby of Beckham's is to tear the tips off of markers with his mouth- this is an awful, messy habit and for some crazy reason, he loves doing it. When I was busy with someone in the office, this marker demolishing episode ensued...
...the worst to date...it will be nice to not have to work anymore...I won't lie...I am tired of these little surprises I find when I come out of the office :) I love this little guy, though. He keeps me on my toes!

Jane had her last day of school today. Jane was almost as sad as I was. I loved Kids Village so very much and we are sad the school year is over. There will be lots of art projects coming to keep Jane busy. Just the other day we made a "Sprout-a-roma"...princess themed of coarse. We sent a picture of it into Sprout with high hopes of it coming to life on TV!!






My beloved volleyball ended, rather untriumphantly, this month and I am so sad I want to cry. I played three leagues in a row with this team...(Rachel isn't in this pic though she needs to be-she was there for most of it, too!) and there won't be anymore volleyball in Utah for me. We had a great team and I will miss paying with these awesome ladies. Hopefully, I can round up a good team in Delaware, too.

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

seriously, so bitter sweet. i am so excited for you and your new adventure, i am sure it will be a blast! but i truly don't know what I will do with out you! i just love ya mare! see you bright and early tomorrow :)