Tuesday, May 17, 2011
A Little Graduate!!
Jane had her school graduation program today and, as usual with Kids' Village, it was completely darling!!!! All the kids walked out in a red (the school color) cap and gown...so cute!! I think Jane looked especially darling!
The program began with a few songs from the kids...with actions!!
Jane really got into it at some points :)
enough said...
After a cute little slide show of Jane's class, Jane's cute teacher announced each graduate's name and they walked forward to be given a diploma. I was soooo proud of our little Jane-when her name was announced she very patiently and carefully walked across the floor to get her diploma- she was a real pro. Hopefully, she will be doing this several more times in her life :)
Once all the kids got their diplomas, they all lined up on a red carpet as their principal congratulated the graduating "Sweet Pea" class of 2011. They even took off their hats and threw them in the air...I was dying, it was so cute!!
Here is Jane's teacher! She was such a fabulous teacher and Jane absolutely LOVED her!! Thanks Miss Erin for all your hard work!!
One of the fam after the program!! Daddy, Beckham and I were so proud of Jane. She had a GREAT school year and learned and grew sooo much!!
Of course, Beckham had to take a few moments and play inside the adorable tree house in the middle of the school...his favorite place ever!!
Though I am very excited to move, I am devastated that we have to leave this wonderful school. It has been so beneficial to Jane and she loved every minute of it. Thanks Kid's Village, we love love you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man i really wish i could have been there! I need to put Mae in that school! it is too dang cute! Jane looks so adorable in all the pictures too!
Post a Comment