Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Family Fun and Ryan's Birthday!!
Ryan had his 27th birth day on January 13th!! I get really excited for birthdays and always go overboard...but I know Ryan likes it so that is OK. This year Ryan had to work ALL DAY. So. the kids and I decorated his car while he was at work. It was filled with tons of balloons and a card and present from us! His coworkers also, bought him lunch and big cake for his bday. He is so loved :)
Once Ryan got home, we opened presents and ate some of my traditional Chocolate torte I always make for his special day! He loved his presents...yay...you never know with Ryan!
After that we went out to dinner at Red Lobster so Ryan could get some sea food...I'm not a fan, so he doesn't get that much!! It was delicious and I even tried some fish this time :)
That following Saturday, Ryan got another special surprise. He saw Jimmer Fridette (not sure on the spelling) the best BYU player ever, at the mall! Ryan is a big "Jimmer" fan and we got a picture with him!! He was so nice!
Here's just a darling picture of our adorable kids. Jane set up beds for her and Beckham in the middle of the living room and they both had a blast just laying there...haha! Silly kids...they are playing together more and more and I love it! :)
Another night way back in December, we used a gift certificate I got from my wonderful sister for my birthday, and we went to Osaka for dinner! It was such a pleasant night because we sat in out very own tatami and the kids were so good...a rarity!!
It might have helped that we brought Beckham's high chair so he couldn't walk around. He even liked the Japanese food!!
Here's Jane using her very own chopsticks and eating her darling little kids meal...so cute!
We love going to the Bean Museum to hear Discovery Reading Time. It is always so fun! They read stories about the animals they eventually bring out to show. Today it was a snake...I was totally freaked! But, it was still cool.
Jane was totally brave and touched the snake...
It has been kind of a crazy year so far...too many ER visits... but, I am still so grateful for my wonderful little family and love spending time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! So cute! You have a darling family :)
So, Jared and I went to a movie a week ago or so. All of a sudden some guys behind us started clapping and cheering when a group walked in to the theater. Then they yelled at this guy, "Hey Jimmer, way to go, scoring 40+ points against Utah. Wahooooo!!" A lot of other people started clapping too. He was kind of embarassed and hurried and sat down. A girl that was with him yelled back, standing up for him, "Oh stop it everyone." Just thought I'd tell ya since Ryan loves him. :)
I'm glad Ryan had a great bday! After reading your blog and seeing all the cute, fun pics, you wouldn't think you've had such a hard time with sicknesses. You guys get to do so much fun stuff! I love you guys!
Jimmer lived in our building his freshman year and we agree. He is SUPER nice and really down to earth. I am glad you got to meet him!
Post a Comment