Friday, September 3, 2010

Our Big Boy, Beckham!!

Our big Boy, Beckham, is almost 10 months old!! I am a terrible mama though, and this was his first photo shoot!! They turned out pretty good, though! This was my favorite one :) I know, he's quite a looker, right?

We are so proud of our little guy! He crawls and army crawls around everywhere. He is very curious and loves to explore...in fact he hardly ever sits still :) He loves being outside, too! He stand up on everything...which means he falls all the time as well, unfortunately. He has had his fair share of bruises. His favorite thing to say is mama (atta boy, Beckham!)





We love our perfect little boy :)

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my heck Mary!!! I can't believe how much he has grown since we left!!! It's killin me!! He is so stinkin cute I can't handle it!

Terry and Christina said...

He really is such a little model!! Love those pictures of him!! :)

Heather Harper said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!!!! I think every single one of those pictures are "the best one's." I love 'em!

Rachel Murray said...

What a good lookin' boy. He looks so much like his mama!

Anonymous said...

Beckham is so handsome! I love the photo that shows his teeth. Thanks Mary for sharing; your the best blogger ever.
Kelly and Jean