Friday, August 27, 2010

A Week of Firsts for Jane

This was Jane's first week of school at the adorable little school, Kid's Village!! Oh how she loves school. When I dropped her off the first day she ran in and never looked back...ya she left me in the dust looking on sadly...it was depressing :( but I am so glad she acclimates well to new situations like that. I can tell this is going to be a great school year for Jane!

Here are her first day of school pics! Jane, age almost 3, anxiously awaiting her first day of school. This day had been talked about for months...
With her little school bag...with her name embroidered on it! I told you...the most adorable school ever.
She couldn't wait...what a champ!!
Like I said, she ran right in and never looked back. I was left behind, the attached mother unable to just leave, taking picture after picture...and I swear, she never looked back once. So i finally left and she had a great first day :) Yay Jane!
Also, as a last before school fling, my mom, Jane and I went to see "the Lion King" show in Salt Lake. This was Jane's first play and she did so great!! She stayed pretty quiet and interested in the show. There was only one moment in the play where Jane let out a gigantic "Simba" Lion roar...but everyone laughed so it was all good. It was an amazing show!! Thanks mom :)
Here's just a cute pic of Ry with the kids! I love our little family and I am so proud of our big girl, Jane!!

2 comments:

Terry and Christina said...

so cute mare!! I can't believe Jane is in school already but i am sure she loved it and did great! you are such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

Your sweet family is so cute. I can't believe how big Beckham has gotten. We need to hang out with you all and let the kiddies play. Bentley would love it for sure...so would I! :)