Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things that I love lately...

**I love to listen to Beckham experimenting with his voice...going as high as he can possibly go.

**I love how Jane will randomly throw her arms around my neck and so sincerely say, "I love you mama."

**I love how Beckham holds my finger when I feed him a bottle and how every now and then, he will reach up and gently touch my face.

**I love to watch Jane's face as she excitedly watches Sleeping Beauty while wearing her Aurora dress.

**I love how Beckham gives me the biggest smile every single morning without fail.

**I love how Jane will break into song at least seven times a day, singing the songs of the Disney princesses, asking me to sing along with her.

**I love to hear Beckham laugh, though I have to look like a complete idiot to get it to happen and I love how Jane laughs hysterically at any tiny silly thing I do.
**I love how no matter how aweful the previous day may have been, I always look forward to seeing my sweet kids in the morning.

**I love being a mom!!

2 comments:

Meggin said...

Beckham is definitely your son--he looks just like you!!

Terry and Christina said...

What a sweet post! You are definitely a wonderful mom too! cute pictures too :)