Friday, October 23, 2009
Oh what fun a box can bring!!
We have been collecting boxes and gradually adding them onto this awesome fort for Jane. She has had a blast playing in it, coloring it, climbing on it and calling it "Jane's house"! It comes complete with a front door...
A secret door that leads to a secret hallway...
A back room where she can stand...
and two windows that open...
Even daddy wanted to take a turn...Jane didn't like that very much :)
She promptly shut him out...
She loves when he peeks in through the windows at her though!!
Who knew boxes could be so much fun?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boxes are definitely entertaining! We saw a white box house for sale at Costco. It was complete with windows and a door, plain white so you could color on it, it was called "the color house, or color box," something like that. For sale!! Can you believe someone is making money off of that!?!?! No fair.
Hey Mary- it's Joy. I read your comment, and I don't mind at all that you read my blog, I read yours too!! Jane is so cute, and is getting so big, and how exciting that your baby boy is coming so soon. It will change your life...as you know it, but it is so much fun having two. Mine just LOVE each other, and I love that they are so close. Good luck!
love it!
Post a Comment