Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Fun!!

KANGAROO ZOO
Lately we have noticed that Jane gets totally bored at home, so we decided we need to take her on more adventures where she can release some of that energy- which she seems to have an abundance of!! Kangaroo zoo sounded like a perfect solution. Jane absolutely loved it there and had a blast!!! I was also pretty amazed at how brave she was. She flung herself down those slides (that were 12 times as tall as she was) without any inhibitions whatsoever. It may have given me a heart attack but she couldn't have been happier!!! That's my little adventurer...she gets that from her daddy!!

We loved it there and have been back several times since...

SPARK
Ryan and I also tried out that new restaraunt and lounge on University Avenue called Spark a few weeks ago. It was fun to finally have a little date night...a rare treat!! We should probably do that more often- it was borderline awkward due to the fact that our main topic of discussion was at home asleep...

We sat in the lounge, which we had all to ourselves that night, and tried some very delicious food and very creative drinks (no worries, all non alcoholic)! It was quite an experience and we had a great time together!!

I love spending time with my family- I am pretty sure no one can beat the Dicks when it comes to excitement and adventure!!!

3 comments:

Terry and Christina said...

Your exactly right about the dicks being full of fun and adventure!!! i love those pictures of jane going down the slide!!! we need to go to spark again sooon!!!!! your blog looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok London and I want to join Jane and you at this little kangaroo zoo place! It looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to play some v-ball with you!!

Kira said...

Hey Cute blog!! Jane is so fun!