Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray for Ryan!!

We just found out that Ryan got the Air Force scholarship he has applied for!!! We have been so stressed about it, because we have put so much time and money into the application (especially Ryan). It is an incredibly competitive scholarship and Ryan has been totally put through the ringer (that's a whole other story :))!! But we found out today that he got it!! This is going to help us out financially and we already have a concrete job and plan for our future-yae!! I am so proud of my wonderful husband!!!

Yes...you got me...I posed for this picture in honor of this special occasion!!! Hooray for Ryan!!

6 comments:

Luke and Tiff said...

Congrats on the scholarship. And Mary you are looking quite sexy sitting on that airplane :)

Stevie and Meesha said...

Yay...that is very exciting for you guys:) and not to mention what a good model you are sitting up there on that airplan!! Oh by the way I have never apologized for missing your cooking group. I felt horrible after telling you I was coming.:( Things came up and I just could not make it..but I bet it was so good!!

Kacey said...

congrats!!! it's so awesome when things work out...especially when it's a tough road getting there.

whitney.evan said...

yeah!!! I'm happy for you guys-hopefully soon you see a similar post on my blog about Evan getting into grad school!

Jake and Ashley said...

Congrats! I am sure that is a big relief. I am glad that things are going well for you guys. By the way... Jane is so dang cute!

Heather Harper said...

Yey!! So does that mean the Air Force pays for the school he's in now, and when he's done you move wherever?? When will you move and for how long does he serve to pay his dues?

That's so awesome, what a relief and a blessing!!