Here at the mobile home park, I run the office and the financial part of management while Ryan takes care of the maintenance around the park. Now, I feel continually relieved that my job doesn't require me to be out in the public eye of the park like Ryan does. What little time I have spent out and about the park, I always have an erie feeling of being watched from behind the many plastic covered windows of the various colored mobile homes as I pass them. And when people are outside of their homes they do either of two things, they either stare me down menacingly as I pass or they run up to me yelling "manayer, manayer I have a problen." (Most of residents here are Hispanic- and are working on their English :) )
Today, Ryan was out and around the park doing his reagular maintenance when a sweet little Hispanic woman came running up to him- much like the manner in which I just described. She had an odd request... she said, "I have a problen. Can I have a poopy? My childrens they crying and crying to have a fuzzy poopy. Can I have one of them?" After a moment of awe and confusion, Ryan finally understood that the lady was asking for a puppy. We had to tell her that "poopies" are not allowed in this park. Ahhh, crazy crazy tenants!!!!
2 comments:
oh how i miss your stories from the good old crestline estates!! you need to keep me updated on all of the craziness that happens!!! miss you mare!! love ya
Mary!, you crack me up. I'm so glad that your stories really come across with the same emotion as if you were telling us face to face. Gotta love Crestline!!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment