Wednesday, June 6, 2018

End of School Year, Piano Recital, and Fun!!

 I had quite a bit of catching up to do! So prepare for a long post with lots of fun pictures!! First, I had to add this cute picture of Elsie.  She loves animals of all kinds but especially horses!!  After our family watched the movie Wild Hearts Can't be Broken she ran to get her horse and had to race around the trampoline with it, pretending to be a diving horse girl :)  It was too cute!!
The end of the school year brings a neat and fun experiences!  Beckham had his last publishers party and it was so neat to see him share his work with his school mates and their parents!!  He had worked very hard on a power point presentation about George Washington Carver!
 I was a proud mama!
 While the kiddos were at school, Elsie and I love to walk around our beautiful neighborhood gathering rocks to throw into the lake!
 It has become tradition for Beckham and I to attend the Mother, Son Olympic night! This was our third year going together and we had a blast! We had to compete in various challenges...





 ...and Yes, I had to compete in most of them as well!!! It was so much fun! And I realized how competitive Beckham and I are :) We didn't win, but we still did really well, if ya ask me :)
 Jane and Beckham both had art shows.  I loved going to see their beautiful art work displayed!
 There were also a lot of fun things to do :)

 Elsie had a big and very important event...her very first preschool graduation!! It was themed "Outta This World"  and it was all so darling.  They went all out on the decorations :)

 Elsie did a fantastic job on all her songs kinda stole the show...she's a natural performer.
 Then She waited so patiently to get her graduation certificate :)
 We sure loved her little preschool and will miss it a lot.  She loved going to school, learning and making friends.
 Here's Beckham's art show!  He especially loves doing ceramics.  His fish was awesome!
 With summer fast approaching, I just had to pull out the chalk and make an epic obstacle course!  It, too has become tradition!  This was was pretty awesome :) The neighbor kids joined in as well.

 For Mother's Day Ryan let me pick our weekend activities.  There is a huge house up in the Missouri hills that I have always wanted to tour! So we finally did and it was so beautiful.  It is called Bothwell Lodge.








 After that we went to a very famous Amish Buffet in the middle of nowhere!  It was crazy because we got there and hour early and the line was already around the corner! The food was delicious and there was a whole section for just desserts...yum!
 My volleyball team won the championship!!
 Every year a group of people put on a very nice lunch and fishing for the Whitman Air Force Base Med Group!!  It was rainy...but we had a blast.  Jane, Elsie and I each caught our very first fish!!  All of us had such luck catching fish this day :)

 Here's Elsie with her darling dance teacher at her very  last dance class before her recital!
 This was Beckham's Field Day.  Here he is with his bestie, Ethan!  We are really gonna miss Missouri and the good friends we've made here.


 The last day of school was also a big event for our family!! I have been teaching piano lessons for about a year here and have loved it.  So I knew I had to put on a piano recital for all my students who worked so so hard!  I tried my best to make it amazing :)
 Isn't this the cutest little piano dessert?


 I made these cool word art Treble Clefs for my students as a gift.  Each one has their name and words that describe them in the Treble Clef!
 All the kids did an amazing job!  I was so proud and impressed with each of them :)
 Jane and Beckham also performed and I was so so proud of each of them.

It was a fabulous last school year here in Missouri!  We've loved it here so much and will miss it.  But for now we are ready to party for summer then it's off to Japan!!  We will always remember and love Missouri though!

No comments: