Well, life is busy busy as usual! Winter has never been my favorite... however, we have been so blessed and have made so many wonderful friends here, so it feels as though winter is zooming by! I welcomed February quite happily since January just feels dreary and I usually can't wait to see it go...but if I could slow time I would. My kids are amazing and wonderful and are growing at an out of control rate. Though I am trying my hardest to enjoy every little moment they are just happening too fast. Jane is reading Harry Potter and just about anything else she can get her hands on now. She had a crush on a boy and can do a perfect cartwheel..Beckham rides a bike without training wheels, reads like a champ and doesn't want to cuddle with me anymore...and Elsie tells us what she wants...and we understand her, dresses up like a princess and has little best friends. I feel like all these things weren't happening just months ago...
Time keeps passing and more and more I feel so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing family!!
With Jane and Beckham in school, Elsie and I have been having some fantastic one on one time! We have a super fun little group of mommies and kiddos that we frequently get together with to have lunch and do crafts with!! Here is Elsie doing a winter craft!! She made a pretty fantastic deconstructed snowman!!
Elsie and I love to have tea parties together with ALL of Jane's barbies and stuffed animals!
She loves to dress up and be girly!!
When Jane and Beckham are home, Elsie just wants to be one of the bog kids and do whatever they are doing :)
There is a wonderful little reading time at the library and Elsie and I tried out!! Her favorite part was definitely the amazing bubble machine they had...
We had some fantastic Valentine's Day fun at our house!! In October, we won our ward chili cook off and I those a dozen chocolate covered strawberries as my prize!! Valentine's Day felt like the perfect time to redeem my coupon!! They were oh so yummy.
Elsie quite enjoyed hers and cried when it was gone- hehe!
While the kiddos had their Valentine's Day parties at school, Elsie and I had a small V-day celebration with our craft buddies!! The kids got to decorate their own candy bags with yummy smelling Valentine's Day stickers and hearts.
We had a delicious lunch!
Then the kiddos handed out their Valentines. It was oh so cute!!
My favorite part was when the only little boy in our group was such a gentleman and gave each of the little ladies a flower!
Elsie's favorite part was the chocolate!
Then we attempted some pictures...this was the best I got.
Time may be zooming by, but I am enjoying every moment of it!!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing this with us! Elsie is so expressive! Way to go Jane and Beckham for being such fantastic readers,
Post a Comment