I had some fun activities planned for the kids to keep them entertained. The far and away favorite was the airplanes. The kids got to decorate and put together their planes. Then we spent hours outside playing with them :)
The trampoline was a favorite as well! The kids loved when Jar played with them on the trampoline!! He showed them some pretty awesome wrestling moves and throws... :)
Every night, each of the kids would pick book to read to Grammy!! This was the favorite time of the night!! What a wonderful Grammy these lucky kids have!!
On Thanksgiving, the kids entertained themselves while they waited for dinner by scratching off designs on these fall leaves then hanging them up as decorations.
Braden, Ashton and especially Tyson were all very sweet with Elsie!
It was fun to have Jared here. I haven't seen him in so long and have missed his craziness :) He is just a fun guy!!
I think we went through hundreds of pieces of paper as the kids made paper planes and balloons and all sorts of pictures!!
We spent a lot of time on the Knect!! Literally hours were spent dancing!!!
I loved when Jared and Heather did a couples dance...they really rocked it!!
Every night we read scriptures together!! It will always be a nice memory for me :)
More and more dancing...literally hours!!!!
Ryan and I even did a few dances together. Ryan was a champ and even did one with Elsie in his arms!
Thanksgiving dinner could not have gone any smoother...thank heaven!!
The kids all ate their dinner reasonably well.
I personally, thought all the food was delicious!!
And that's not just because I busted my butt making it- heheh!
Everyone pitched in when they had a chance to!
A special moment was when Braden and Ashton both wanted me to teach them to play a song on the piano! They were both very good!!
And the kids all loved the night we did mad libs!! These kids are easy to please and they all thought it was super funny!!
We hated to say goodbye :( but were so grateful Jared and Heather and the boys made the long trip to spend Thanksgiving with us!!
For our last night with Grammy, we went to our favorite pizza place!!! We love Grammy and were devastated to let her leave. What a fabulous memory this Thanksgiving will always be for me!!

The Dick Family always loves the holidays and decorated as soon as possible!! And this year we had our very own house to doll up for Christmas!! Our front porch looks amazing...even better during the day if you ask me. Cause then you can see the ornaments we have all over those trees and garland!! But the twirly sparkle lights Ryan got are pretty fun!!
















1 comment:
looks like so much fun!! I am jealous! And Else's face on the last picture is priceless! So dang cute!
Post a Comment