Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Back to School Again!!!

 This "back to school" post is late...but better late then never!!  We had such an amazing, adventurous summer...but the kids were super excited to start school!! I love that they are excited about school :) To keep fostering excitement, I like to have a fun back to school dinner every year!  At dinner, I like to review rules of safety with my kiddos and help give them motivation to try their hardest in school!! We always have a lot of fun :)

Here is one more picture is in honor of the lazy, wonderful, fun days of summer!!
Here is the "back to school" dinner table!
 Here is the scripture we focused on to help kids be brave at school :)
 Jane and Beckham each got crowns and stickers to decorate them with :)

They also used the markers to color on the table :) The kiddos always get so excited for this dinner!!
 I made these apple rice krispy treats that had chocolate chip apple seeds inside of them- hehe!!
 I love doing things that make these cute kiddos smile :)
 Even though Elsie doesn't go to school yet, she had fun too!! It is pretty nice to have some one on one time with this fun little lady!
 Well, the big day came and my baby Jane started second grade and my sweet boy Beckham started Kindergarten!!!  I cannot believe how fast they are growing! These kiddos are so fun and I am so so lucky to be their mama!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love it!! Good job mare! Your kids are lucky to have you as a mom :)