This post is super late. But its better late then never. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! It was fun just to stay at home and relax and keep things low key. I made all our favorite side dishes...more like my favorite side dishes :) Ryan made a very small turkey and we just had fun eating our little dinner and being together.
We did a fun little activity for FHE over the week of Thanksgiving. At the end of each day, we all got a chance to say what we were thankful for that day. And then we would put it up on our thankful tree!Some of the things the kids came up with were pretty funny!!
After dinner, Ryan took a much deserved nap while I took the kids on a bike ride to the park. I love this line of pretty trees! Even in the winter they still have leaves :)The
The kids had fun playing in the leaves...
No comments:
Post a Comment