We have been up to a lot around these parts!! These last two months waiting for baby have felt really long...but I have been able to get a lot done while we have been waiting around for this little lady to make her appearance :)
I have gathered up most of our supplies and food for our LONG, eight day, cross country drive coming up!!! I also have a HUGE bag of projects and travel games and toys that I can pull out for Jane and Beckham along the way!! I am nervous for the drive but most of all, I am excited for the fun adventure we have coming up.
I am also totally prepared for this baby...which was quite a feat considering the fact that I had not one baby item(besides a pack n play) ready for this baby...not even one article of clothing :-/. However, over the months we have had a fun time gathering all the necessary items. And now we are totally prepared. It will be exciting to actually set up her room once we get to California!!
I even managed to pack a full weeks worth of delicious freezer meals for when baby arrives!!
While waiting Beckham and I have been up to our usual shenanigans!! We have continued his school work and he is doing amazingly!!! We also manage to fit in a lot of fun, too...
Swinging "Peter Pan" style...
Feeding the ducks is always a favorite...
This beautiful tree full of blossoms just needed to be photographed!! I am so happy to be having this baby in Spring. Perfect timing if you ask me :)
Jane's BIG NEWS is that she lost her very first tooth!! This girl was crazily excited and proud!! I can't believe she is so big :(
Jane and Beckham also performed together in our Dover 1st Ward Talent Show!!! They sang a song my sister and I used to sing together when we were little, "My Teacher Told Me I Should Never Tell a Lie"!! It was a hit and just plain darling!!
Well, we have nothing left to do but wait for this sweet little lady to arrive. We cannot wait to finally meet her!! And soon after that we will embark on our great cross country adventure!!
2 comments:
You are honestly amazing Mare! I really wish I was just a little more like you! I cannot wait for little Elsie to come, and for you all to come to Utah soon!!! Love you!
Mary, you are AWESOME! Look how prepared you are. All of that is going to pay off and help you have an incredible trip.
Post a Comment