Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A and B week!!

 Well, Jane is in school and it is just Beckham and I at home right now. So I have decided to do "school" at home with him!! Beckham and I have had a lot of fun focusing on letters by having a letter of the week and doing tons of fun activities for each letter!!

During A week we made an "A" Alligator craft!!
 We went to our local apple orchard and bought some yummy apples...
And made homemade applesauce together!! It was delicious!!

 
 We also took a trip to the Airplane museum with some friends!!!
 We brought home an airplane from the museum that Beckham and I assembled together!! It flew really well!



During B week, we made a bath tub craft...


 We made a "B" Smoothie with blueberries and bananas!! It was also delicious!!


And of course we took a trip to the bouncy house place with some friends and had a blast!!!
 
We also did a "bubbly" science experiment but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures :( Beckham also practices writing and recognizing his letters and remembering their sounds.  He is doing great!!  We are having so much fun together and I am actually really grateful for this time I have to spend with just Beckham and I :)

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

That really is so great that you are going to have so much one on one time with Beckham! And all the fun activities you are doing are so cute!!! You really are such a good mom! I look up to you and want to be like you in soooo many ways! Love ya mare!