Tuesday, May 28, 2013

An End to Remember!!!

Things have been busy around these parts.  We have had LOTS and LOTS of visitors, which has been fun but busy.  In what little down time we had between visitors, we managed to get in some fun, family time.  We went to Fifer Farm's strawberry festival!!  Though it was a little cold, we had a lot of fun.  The kids both got to ride horses and thought that was pretty cool.


 All the visitors we have had, have made continuing my little preschool for Beckham quite challenging.  But, somehow I managed to complete a full 9 months of preschool for my six sweet little students!!  The end of this school year for Beckham is very bittersweet for me.  I will miss my sweet boys so much. However, I will have more free time and no more late night setting up crafts and science projects for the next day :)

On Memorial day, we had our end of school year party and program.  I was so proud of all my boys. They sang their songs and recited their poem perfectly!! I gave each of them an award and their preschool certificate.  It was such a wonderful way to start the day.  I loved the huge smiles on each of their faces as I handed each of them their awards :)


 Here are a few darling pictures of my sweet students throughout our school year together!!

Sporting their safari hats...
 Helping make fruit salad for snack...
 Singing in our Thanksgiving program...

 Turning into apple trees...
 Making pudding together for snack...
 Beckham's first day of school...
 Craft time, making fish...
 Fascinated by a science project...
 Feeding our school pet "Goldie" the fish...
 Circle Time...
 Building arches...
I had a fabulous year teaching these boys and will miss my time with them so much :(  Even though it was ALOT of work, I would totally do another preschool.  I loved being able to watch my sweet little Beckham learn and grow every day!!!  I am so proud of him for doing so well in school!!! I will always have such fond memories of this year :)

2 comments:

noodle said...

what an accomplishment! Your probably the best preschool teacher out there! really wish I could have put Mae in it with Beckham! Love ya mare!

Julie Child said...

Hi Mary - its Julie - you know I am one of your biggest fans! Love to read your blog and see all the fun things you do. I agree with Christina - you could make a killing at preschool teacher - in desperate need of good ones like you. Love all your cute things you do. The graduation looked just darling.
Hey - you are behind with blogs though - been watching for pics of Cathy's visit few weeks ago. Heard it was great! Hope you guys are all good. Keep up the cute writing! Love, Julie