Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I skipped over something BIG!!





 In all the holiday craziness, I forgot to blog about a very special day in November.  On November 23rd of 2012, Ryan and I were married SEVEN YEARS!! The pictures above were some of our engagement pictures from 2005!!!  We looked pretty good in those days :)!!

I wrote Ryan while on his mission and though I dated and tried to live my life while he was away, there was no other guy that I dated who could top him.  So, I was super excited to get to know him again when he returned.  And I was even more excited when we got engaged!!  Here is a picture from our reception and one of my bridals!!

 
 Two sweet babies...

 ...five years at Crestline...
 ...and one move across the country later and I am still super grateful to be married to Ryan. He is a wonderful father and and a sweet husband!!! 
Here's to many more happy years together!!

2 comments:

noodle said...

Happy 7 years! You guys are the cutest!! ps, how did you make their temple pictures??

noodle said...

ahhhh, its christina again, but you probably know that by now.