Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best Thanksgiving Ever and Holiday Fun!!

 Things have been busy around these parts getting ready for Christmas and all!! However, we had a chance to go to a Med Group Children's Christmas Party the other night!!  It turned out to be a lot of fun and I was able to meet many of Ryan's co-workers!!  But most of all, it was a blast for the kids!! Here they are playing a huge connect four game...
 They also got to decorate Christmas ornaments!!

 Jane was THRILLED to see Santa and she just gave him a big hug and chatted his ear off about who knows what.  The girl really know how to work it, I guess...but it was pretty darling.  Santa gave her some small Mermaids and they have been quite the hit ever since.

 A few weeks ago we were able to go to New York and spend Thanksgiving with Bryan and Wendy, Matthew and Courtney, all the kids and my dad, who made the quick trip out here just for Thanksgiving!!  It was the greatest Thanksgiving ever!  It has been soooo nice and comforting to have family relatively close. And it seriously hurts my heart to know that it won't be that way for much longer.  But that fact made this Thanksgiving extra special for me!! Know one noticed, but I secretly teared up several times thinking about all the wonderful times we have been able to spend together on the east coast and all the amazing memories we have made!!  I will definately miss this and remember this as being a very special time in my life!  Here are all the sweet cousins!!
 This picture was just too cute not include!!  Jack is really sporting a great Bryan crusty right there :)
 Here we all are enjoying the amazing dinner and Bryan and Wendy worked tirelessly to prepare!!  It was truly delicious!!
 In keeping with tradition, Ryan took a nice long Thanksgiving nap-haha!
 All the kids LOVED having grandpa there.  It was such a special treat having him there.
 This is my favorite picture of the day!!  What a beautiful family this is.  And we cannot ignore that AMAZING turkey that Bryan made.  I was very impressed!!
So, as usual, life is good and I feel so amazingly blessed!!!  Thanks to Bryan and Wendy for making this the BEST Thanksgiving ever!

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

how did I not comment on this one?!?!? I sure wish I could have been there at that Thanksgiving with all of yous!!! Bryan and wendy did an AMAZING JOB. as always! Love you!