Jane is certainly growing up and has been keeping very busy!!! At school on Halloween, she was in a Halloween parade with the all her school friends!!
Here is Jane with her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Lolly!!
Jane started dance in the summer time and LOVES it!! We were so excited when we finally got to see all her hard work come to life in her dance recital!! Jane looked so beautiful and it made me so sad to see how big she is getting :(
Here she is, sitting with her class waiting to perform!!
Jane doing a little ballet:)
And now she is tap dancing....so to speak :)
Here are all the wonderful performers and their sweet teacher!
Our little princess is growing up way too fast- but we are super proud of her:) I have video of her dancing which is a MUST SEE. I will post it as soon as I can figure out how :-/
1 comment:
Jane looks so beautiful and grown up!! She also looks pretty professional in her dance costumes :) Sure miss seeing her grow up. :(
Post a Comment