Never a dull moment... :)
Monday, October 17, 2011
If You Give Ryan a Rope...
...he may want to start some mischief. He might even decide it would be funny to tie his two kids together...just to see what happens.
They may try to go in different directions and start pulling each other around.
At first, they might think this is fun and hilarious.
However eventually the kids might start to get frustrated and mad.
They may even start to scream...
So, Ryan will probably have to untie his kids and let them go. However, once Ryan has a free rope, he's probably going to use it again to make some more mischeif...
Never a dull moment... :)
Never a dull moment... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You're so cute! I love looking at your blog and seeing your darling family. Hope all is well!
Hahahaha! Love that!!
haha that is too funny! Made me smile first thing in the morning :) i will try to update my blog today!
Mary! I loved the "If you give Ryan a Rope" sequence!! How darling you ALL are!! I love you each and ALL!! Mom/Cathy
Ok Mrs. Creative! That was super funny and cute! Oh wait you were an English major. Miss ya!
Sounds like the "If you give a moose a muffin" story....haha!! Where do these boys come up with stuff like that? I can't believe how big Jane and Beckham are!! We miss you guys sooo much! Thanks for the reflux tips. I'll be sure to call you just to ask about symptoms Jane had, etc. I just worry over everything since Tyson is a preemie and hope that it's not something more serious that just reflux. sigh! Love you guys!!! xoxox
Post a Comment