After 5 LONG weeks, we finally got to see Ryan again!! It was a happy day!! We made shirts for daddy that the kids wore to the airport!!
Monday, August 15, 2011
BEST family reunion EVER!!
Be sure to read the next four posts about our flight, Dover, and our house! I couldn't fit it all on one post!!
After 5 LONG weeks, we finally got to see Ryan again!! It was a happy day!! We made shirts for daddy that the kids wore to the airport!!
My handsome Captain!!
He just looked so cool in his blues!!
Beckham was so excited to see daddy...though a little scared, too.
Jane, however, didn't want to let him go! She missed him so much!!
Now, the adventure begins...
After 5 LONG weeks, we finally got to see Ryan again!! It was a happy day!! We made shirts for daddy that the kids wore to the airport!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok you make me a little sick. Your house is already amazing and you have been in it like a week. I love your reading area/ kids play area! Where did you get that awesome blue chair? I love your house and am gald that you are all back together again and are being treated well out there! Miss ya
I'm glad your all back together and in dover! I really can't wait to come visit! Really your house looks great! And I am jealous that you got to see Matthew and cortney it looks like it was fun! Love you mare...you need to call me back!
Post a Comment