Friday, February 18, 2011

The Valentines Day Fun Continues...

Jane had an adorable little Valentines Day party at her school that I got to help out with!! It was so much fun. I was in charge of bringing treats so of course I called upon my favorite cupcake shop, The Cocoa Bean, to make mini cupcakes for the kids in Jane's class! Naturally, they were delicious and turned out amazing. They even added the chocolate hearts dusted with pink glitter on top of the cupcakes free of charge :0 I love that joint!!
During the party, the kids did a Valentine's Day craft...
...and played games. It was so darling! And I must add that Jane looked fabulous in her special Valentines Day get-up!
Jane came home with a pouch (that she made :)) full of Valentines from her friends at school. I know she looks pretty grouchy...however, she really was happy!
Here's the array of goodies she is still working on finishing...
And here she is after devouring one of her Valentines Day treats! Don't ask me what she was crying about...I don't remember. However, she perked up pretty quick once she saw this picture of herself with a green mouth :) Hilarious!!
We may have started February off with two awfully sick kids...again...however, this month is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I love holidays!

1 comment:

Terry and Christina said...

is that a monster tear glistening on jane's cheek?!?! she is such a drama queen, but you gotta love her! your tooo cute, and once again i kinda hate you!