Friday, October 29, 2010

PARTY...Halloween Style!!

Every year we get very excited for Halloween and all the parties...especially our Ward Halloween Party!! Since this is our last Halloween in this ward, we had a lot of fun dressing up the kids and getting ready for the...Halloween treat contest. This is what I came up with this year... My doughnut hole Halloween tree. Some of the doughnut holes have candy coating and sprinkles and others look like jack-o-lanterns!! This thing took me around four hours to make...and NO I didn't win. But I had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks for your help Christina :)
Jane wanted to dress up as Cinderella for Halloween this year. She made the most beautiful Cinderella ever :)
Due to Jane's choice, Beckham had no choice but to be Gus Gus, Cinderella's pet mouse:) He looks more like a wicked monkey from The Wizard of Oz...but he is DARLING nontheless!!
Here's one of the kids together!
At our ward Halloween party Jane stayed beside her good friend, Ava, nearly the whole time:)
Christina and darling little Mae came too! Crafty Christina made her tutu and I though she looked sooo adorable:)
Mae and Beckham hung out a lot- best friends and cousins :)
The very next day at Jane's school, she had a Halloween party to attend! I got to go and help out during her little party. I had so much fun...even though I can't believe I am already helping out with school parties...I feel so old. Her little class was so darling!
Jane got to play funny Halloween games with her calssmates. And eat the delicious cookies I brought from Shirley's bakery...love it!
They got to explore the inside of a pumpkin too! After the party, Jane was in a Halloween concert with her classmates. Many parents came to watch. Oooh it was so darling. Ryan even came from work to see Jane perform. She did great :) A little "deer the headlights" at times...but still my fabulous Jane! Sorry I don't have any great pictures of it :)

Halloween is the BEST and we are looking forward to more of it :)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute!!!! And reading about the ward party made me a little sad. Was it weird that it wasn't at the Oldroyds? We have had some FUN parties there! :) We miss you guys!

Rachel Murray said...

Great costumes. I LOOOOVE gus gus! And Jane really is a very beautiful cinderella. Isn't Halloween so much fun?

Smittys said...

So cute!

Terry and Christina said...

How did I miss this post and am just seeing it now?! I look horrible in that picture, i can't believe anyone let me out of the house looking like that! But I love your adorable kids :) and you are just such an adorable mom! Love you, (i really don't know what I am going to do with myself when you leave :( )