Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Babe Exhibit...don't take this the wrong way :)
Last week Jane, Beckham and I went to the Bean Museum with some friends, my sister and her cute daughter and it was such a blast...partly because I never get out anymore therefore even the smallest outing makes me way too excited, but more so because Jane was such a riot with her cute little friend, London!! Here they are enjoying the "aminimals" as Jane would say!!

We just happened to show up on the day when what seemed like 8 school busses full of kids where there as well. This group of girls decided to take some pictures and my friend offered to take it for them. They called this the "Babe Exhibit," (hahah) and cute little Jane felt like she needed to join in and be a part of this group...She is quite a babe...so she fit in quite well!!
She was having a blast just being one of the gals!!!
We happened to stumble across the reading time as well, which turned out to be super fun!! They read stories about an owl, a frog and this type of lizard thing- then brought out the real thing for the kids to pet!! I was surprised at how fearless Jane was...atta girl!!!
She loved the cool reptiles...
And here was one of my favorite exhibits...the dik diks... a group of animals that should be our family mascott :)
What a great day! Thanks Mellissa, London, Brea, Christina and Mae for a fun time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh good times! That was quite a fun little trip to the museum! Thanks for the idea. Sorry about missing volleyball today. I am planning on going on Friday.
How fun, we love the bean museum...minus the funky smell. haha. Looks like you had a fun time! Jane is a dang cutie.
Mary I love your new background! and of course your cute little Jane. I love when they start talking...Adi is starting to say silly things and I love it!
that was quite fun! we need to do something again soon!! love ya!
Post a Comment