Ryan and I have been married for four years now!! The big day occurred four years ago on November 23rd, 2005. These have been the happiest, most adventurous and wonderful four years of my life!! I have the sweetest, most hard working husband in the world and I am so proud of him!!We have come a long way in four years!! A few of the highlights have been- of course having our two beautiful children, Jane and Beckham, Ryan almost making me a widow skiing down sundance (he really nearly died!!), my graduation from BYU, Ryan entering a pharmD program, getting our wonderful job at Crestline that has been such a blessing, several fabulous trips- New York, Disneyland, snowmobiling through Yellowstone, etc. etc. I have so many wonderful memories of our four years together and there will be many more to come!!
Because we had a baby two weeks ago we were unable to do anything too extravagant for our anniversary this year. So, here are a few pics of Ryan and I that I love:
Our beautiful wedding cake!!
Bridals and engagements!!

New York City!!!

my graduation-yay!!
Graduation trip around Utah and prego with Jane!!

In Vegas!!
I love you Ry!! Thanks for a wonderful four years and many more wonderful memories to come!!
3 comments:
Hey Happy Anniversary guys!!! I totally forgot, i am such a bad sister and sister in law!! But i just love you guys and are so glad you are married!!those pictures are fun to look at!! see you soon, miss ya!
Happy Anniversary and Thanksgiving! You have had some awesome adventures together. I am such a home body since getting married so I enjoy hearing about your adventures because most of mine happen in SLC. Good memories!
That is awesome, congratulations you guys. You two are such a great couple and we really have enjoyed your friendship since we've all been married. Hope you had a fun day!
Post a Comment