Just the other week I attempted to bring Jane up the canyon, on a day that she looked especially cute, to have a photo shoot in the leaves. These never quite go as well as I expect, due to Jane's complete unwillingness to smile...oh well. These were the best of the bunch...
Monday, October 12, 2009
Lovin' fall in Utah!!
Fall in Utah is just the greatest!! I have really been trying to soak it all in before our new little addition to the fam comes and I am sort-of house ridden for awhile. Having a baby during flu season is CRAZINESS!! But, you know how the Dick's love to live on the edge so bring on the stress....yikes!!
Just the other week I attempted to bring Jane up the canyon, on a day that she looked especially cute, to have a photo shoot in the leaves. These never quite go as well as I expect, due to Jane's complete unwillingness to smile...oh well. These were the best of the bunch...
This is a typical Jane expression...I promise she is a happy child :)
A smile, conspicuously caught...
She's still adorable even without the smile! We were going for a vogue shot, anyway!
To further enjoy Fall, Ryan and I went to the an adorable little pumpkin patch to have a little fun and pick out some pumpkins. I'd say Jane makes a pretty cute scarecrow...


Jane had so much fun running through the corn maze trying to catch daddy...mommy wandered behind slowly...I'm so huge!!
Of course Jane had to feed the goat :)
And explore a little...
We had such a fun Fall day with many more to come!!
Just the other week I attempted to bring Jane up the canyon, on a day that she looked especially cute, to have a photo shoot in the leaves. These never quite go as well as I expect, due to Jane's complete unwillingness to smile...oh well. These were the best of the bunch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute!! I miss the fall and the leaves. Hey don't forget about all the pretty leaves in front of the church..well at least they were there last year. Miss you guys!
Cute! How are you feeling? Trust me I know all about "staying in" with a newborn for months during flu season and then still having to stay at the hospital for a week! It stinks! I hope that your little man doesn't get any of that yucky stuff that is so easy to get here in Utah! Jane looks adorable! Lets get together soon if you are feeling up to it.
I love the pictures! What pumpkin patch did you go to? I want to take Adi to a pumpkin patch sometime this week! Flu season is so hard, especially with a new baby...I wish you the best of luck!
I will definitely come and keep you company at your house!! But the pictures are way cute! Terry and I need to do some fun fall things too!!
Post a Comment