Friday, July 3, 2009

We are having a...

For those of you who don't know (I am terrible at keeping people updated), we have another wonderful addition coming to our family!!! We will be welcoming a new baby boy on Nov. 11th and we could not be more excited!! Jane is so much fun and we love having a little family, and I cannot think of a better addition to our family than a little boy!! We are so happy and can't wait!!

12 comments:

Christine said...

i'm so excited for you! he'll be just as cute as jane.

:)

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

YEAH for little boys! But yeah for having one of each it is SOOOOO much fun!

Brock Cardon said...

thats so exciting.... i thought you were going to have twins when i first saw the blog... congrats! boys are awesome!

Stevie and Meesha said...

OH YAY!! That is so exciting! You are so cute with your little belly:) Boys are so much fun!!

Meggin said...

WAHOO!! I am definitely biased but I think little boys are the best! Congrats!

Kacey said...

oh how wonderful...we miss the ward! thank goodness for blogs :) congrats you guys!

whitney.evan said...

YAY!!!! So exciting even though I already knew. :) Congrats

Terry and Christina said...

I can't wait!! I am soo excited for you guys!! We just need to get Mae here already...!

Justina Selim said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Drennan Family said...

Mary I'm so happy for you guys! I just want to say like you seem like the awesomest mom. What am I saying? Of course you are an awesome mom! It's so fun seeing pictures of you and your little family. I love reading your blog. Keep it up. Love ya, Shelly Belly

P.S. You are the only person I've ever allowed to call me that. :D

Rasmussen Family said...

Hey this is Whitney (Lloyd and Haze's daughter, and your cousin:) Anyway, I found your blog from Jared and Patricia's and I was so excited!Congratulations! Boys are SOOO fun! (Trust me, should know.)

Jared and Patricia said...

Yahoo! Jared and I are so happy for you guys! I agree with Whitney that boys are super fun! Is Jane excited? I'm not too far behind you...hang in there!