Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last day of little gym :(






Jane has so enjoyed The Little Gym but all good things must come to an end. Hopefully, we will be able to do it again someday soon. She is so talented. She knows the routine of the day perfectly- she knows when its free time, ball time and bubble time and definitely vocalizes it. She loves when they do the parachute and she is able to slide down it. She is great at sharing with the other kids. And is willing to try the knew tricks...most of the time. Jane definitely has a will of her own though. If she is not into the group activity, she will make it known!! All in all, I'd say Jane learned alot from The Little Gym and had tons of fun!!

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

How fun! I love doing things like that with them!

Terry and Christina said...

cute cute cute!!! I wish I could have seen her there doing all of her tricks!!