Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

I have the best husband in the world-who is now 25 years old!! We had a great birthday celebration on Tuesday for him(amidst taking care of the office, Jane and studying)! He got some wonderful presents...I kinda went all out this year :)...which he opened swiftly and crazily like he was 6 years old again...Exaclty three seconds later, he had his toys out and was playing with them excitedly.

It was as if I had a second child. That helipcopter, by the way, was broken 2 hours later...


I made a delicious and gourmet flourless chocolate torte for Ryan's special day. Christina and Terry ate it with us. I was pretty proud of it!!


Despite the few inevitable mishaps, I'd say Ryans birthday went pretty well!! I love you Ry! Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

Heather Harper said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! I guess you need Jared to fix your helicopter? haha. Don't worry, the 1st helicopter works great after being fixed. The 2nd one, well, there was a terrible crash last night, one of the wings fell off, and when Jared gets home, he'll do the repairs. I'm glad you guys like those things!, they seem like a pain in the butt to me. :)
Good job Mary on the cake!, it looks so yummy. I know it's a Torte, but I don't know what that is.
We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in February! xoxoxox

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

Yeah for Ryan and your beautiful CAKE! Holy Moly Mary! I need to take lessons from you because the best that Shawn gets for his birthday is a cupcake from Walmart :)

Terry and Christina said...

your soo gourmet!! i love it! we had fun eating your delicious torte with you! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Why aren't there any new posts to your blog? It has been weeks. . .

Justina Selim said...

I saw your blog on the ward's blog and I wanted to say hi! That cake looks so yummy!