Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beckham turns 4 Spiderman Style!!!!

 My baby is 4!!!   He is so grown up and I am so proud of the sweet boy he has become. He is smart, curious, creative, goofy and so so kind :) He wanted a Spiderman birthday and we had a lot of superhero fun!! Here is Beckham standing in front of one of his party games :)
 
 The table...
 And the best Spiderman cake I could muster...I actually did try really hard, I am just not a very good cake decorator.  But I have fun doing it anyway.
 Brother and sister...so sweet!
 I just really love this boy and how excited he was for his party!!
 When all of Beckham's darling little friends arrived, we wasted no time starting the fun.  They decorated their Spiderman masks with stickers.
 Here is Beckham's creation...upside down...but still lookin' good!
 This is my favorite picture of the day.  All the kids were super excited to play the "web a bad guy" game!!
 They got to use silly string to "web" one of the villains :)
 Than we played "Hot Spiderman"...or Hot potato :)
 The birthday boy got to pull the string on Spiderman's web to see what came out of it!!
 We had to kill some more time before the pizza came so we played telephone.
 And opened presents :)

 When the pizza finally came, everyone devoured it...
 Here is the birthday boy blowing out his candles :)
 And playing with his toys with daddy after all the kids had gone home :)
I am so glad we have our sweet boy Beckham in our family!! We love him so much.  Thanks to all of our family and friends who made his day so special :)

2 comments:

Terry and Christina said...

looks like such a fun party! Mae would have killed to be there though!! Happy birthday Beckham! Sure love you!

Grandma Dick said...

That birthday party looked amazing! Mary, you should be a party planner. Love, love, love, all the cute pictures. Thanks for keeping this grandma in the loop.