What a sweet smile Beckham!!
While in Utah, we had the wonderful opportunity to go to Idaho for the very last "Harper Camp". This has been going on for 60 years and has turned into an impossibly large event. The whole town of Ketchum Idaho was saturated with Harpers from all over the place :) It was a lot of fun to be there! Here is me and Beckham with my sweet Grandpa Harper!!!
The kids LOVED having time to spend with Grammy!!
Beckham was getting a little too adventurous with the pool and was having a grand ol time jumping in with all his might and giving his mama a heart attack :-/
Here are Edward and Jane sitting on the high chairs at the restaurant.
On our last day, we had a picnic at a beautiful little park. Of course, swim suits or not, the kids had to partake of the splash pad fun!!
Here are Ryan and the kids in awe of the lush, gorgeous, green lawn at the Dick's house...grass in NOT like that in Delaware...
We were very excited to explore temple square and the new City Creek Mall!! It was amazing!!
Love it!!!
They had so many really artistic and cool fountains.
And the view of the temple is always stunning!
Here are Jane and Beckham with all their cousins from the Dick side of our family (minus Emma, Jacob and Jack). Such a beautiful bunch of kids :)
Of course, we made a trip up Provo Canyon to Sundance!!! It is just so beautiful up there and I have sooooo many amazing memories up that canyon!! It was really quite magical (i know I am nerdy)
We rode up the chair lift and was in awe of Utah's beauty!!
I was thrilled to meet my darling little nephew, Tyson, as well as all of his sweet family, whom I miss a lot!!
Me and sweet little Mae at Malawi's pizza!!
We just HAD to hit Bridal Veil falls!!
It was fun to do fireworks with Ryan's family!! It made me miss holidays in Utah our family!! I had so much fun!!
The kids did do!!
One of the highlights of my trip was going to see my mom in the play "Crazy for You" at the Hale Center Theater!! She was amazing and it was so special to be there with all my siblings and my daughter, Jane!!
We had lunch with my dear cousin Natalie and my fam at the Orem Mall!! This was a darling picture of my newest sweet niece, Claire, with Jane!!
One of our last nights in Utah and this is what I found...
On our way to the airport, we HAD to stop to see our dear friends who lived one house away from us in Delaware until not too long ago they moved back to Utah. Jane and Addy were such dear friends...
I miss my sweet friend Christa so much. She is what made Dover feel like home for me...and she is greatly missed there :(
Every moment of this trip was so wonderful and I feel so blessed to have been able to go!!! I didn't even get pictures of my brothers Matthew and Bryan who were there in Utah, nor with my Best Friend and SISTER, Christina :( But I had so much fun. I just LOVE my family and friends so much and am so grateful for the place I grew up- Utah is so wonderful!!
1 comment:
oh how i miss having you it utah!! and seriously, no pictures of me and you?! what were we thinking?? please come again soon...
Post a Comment