Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh so Sad!!

Ryan and I have been working at Crestline Estates for 5 years. We have spent practically our whole marriage there (other than 9 months). We brought two babies home to that house. And, had many many wonderful memories there. So, when I moved out of that home for good last week...I guess I wasn't surprised at how sad and strange it was. Our first real home went from home...to this....



...to this in no time at all.



It is sad...but I am excited for our new adventure as well!!

2 comments:

Heather Harper said...

That's so strange seeing it EMPTY!! Moving is always sad. There's always an attachment that's hard to let go of. I loved how you decorated it, but I can't wait to see your new place when you're moved in. It'll be SO FUN!

Terry and Christina said...

Well, I am sure you will be able to come back any time you want!! Love you mare! It will definitely be a sad day when you are gone. Can we hang out please???