Festival of the Trees!!
Blown Glass tree...Wow!!
Gotta love good ol BYU!!!
Jane and I have already had a chance to do alot of fun stuff this holiday season!! We went to the Festival of the trees not too long ago with a group of fun moms from our ward!! It was so much fun and Jane really had a blast...
She helped mama make some festive reindeer horns to wear. She wore them for exactly 10 seconds, in which time I managed to get a pretty decent picture of her before she ripped them off...a Christmas miracle.
She also got her face painted. She picked out a cute snow flake. Who knew the Festival of the trees was so much fun?!!
She helped mama make some festive reindeer horns to wear. She wore them for exactly 10 seconds, in which time I managed to get a pretty decent picture of her before she ripped them off...a Christmas miracle. However, the best part of this holiday season...so far, is that Jane got to meet the big guy himself...yes, Jane met Santa Clause and loved it!!

She was pretty enamored with his jingle bells...
We also got to ride on a real train around Santa!! It was so much fun. I know you can't tell by her face...but Jane loved it!!
So far, this Christmas season is panning out to be a good one!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
We also got to ride on a real train around Santa!! It was so much fun. I know you can't tell by her face...but Jane loved it!!
So far, this Christmas season is panning out to be a good one!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
2 comments:
Oh FUN!! that looks like it was a blast! it will be fun when i can go with you!!! :) you guys are the cutest!!
I'm sad that i didn't come with you guys to the festival of trees but it looks like you guys had a blast:) You guys look so cute in the train!! I'm sure glad for moms and tots so I have something to look forward to every week!
Post a Comment