I was tagged by my friend Melissa!! So here goes:
8 shows I watch:
1. John and Kate plus 8
2. Little People Big World
3. The Hills (I'm a nerd)
4. Law and Order
5. Home Improvement (I'm a really big nerd)
6. Everybody loves Raymond
7. Anything on the Food Network
8. Friends
*OK, so I watch too much tv...
8 Restaraunts I go to:
1. Cafe Rio
2. La Dulce Vida
3. Tarahumara
4. Sensuous Sandwich
5. Red Robin
6. Osaka
7. The Training Table
8. Yoasis (I love them..yummy!!)
*This was way too easy, I eat WAY too much...
8 Thing I did today:
1. Worked in the office and tried to keep Jane away from the computer and phone
2. Played with Jane
3. Picked up after Jane
4. Fed Jane
5. Cleaned up after Jane
6. Wrote more of my book- while Jane napped
7. Changed Jane's poopy diapers
8. I am going to a movie- once Jane is asleep
*Basically I have no life other than Jane...
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Not having to manage Crestline Estates anymore (Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for our job- but it can be super stressful sometimes :)
2. Ryan to be done with school
3. Buying our first home
4. a white Christmas- Jane will actually sort-of care about it this year!!
5. Thanksgiving break for Ryan- we can actually hang out together!!!
6. Finishing my book!!
7. Jane's bed time- I love her to death but that's my chance to relax!!!
8. Jane waking up in the morning- I am rested and ready to play with my adorable baby!!
8 Things on my wish list:
1. I wish and hope Ryan will get one of the scholarships he is applying for.
2. A comfortable and beautiful home of our own some day
3. Happiness to my family and friends (good one Meliss)
4. I wish I could learn not to stress out so much all the time.
5. My children to grow up to be strong, righteous, successful adults
6. To see my family more, all together(my brothers and sisters I mean)!!
7. More dates and time with Ryan!!!
8. More adventure!!!
People I tag:
1. Jillyn
2. Erica
3. Christina
4. Heather
5.Eve
Do it if you can- if you can't I won't hate you!!! But, I really learned alot about myself from doing this. I discovered that I am a huge nerd, with no life, who eats too much!! So, think hard about doing this- you may learn something awesome about yourself that you didn't know before!! :)
2 comments:
You are funny! You don't eat too much. I like to put it this way...I just like food. (Except not much right now.)Ok, I am very interested in this book. You need to tell me more about it. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
i met the Roloff family!! i even have pictures to prove it :D
now if i could just meet jon and kate and the eight...
your favorite cousin,
Hannah
Post a Comment